|Krygier, Axel / Pesebre|
|Add Date:||2011-03-27||Pull Date:||2011-05-29|
|Week Ending:||22 May||8 May||17 Apr||10 Apr||3 Apr|
|1.||Tue, 14 May 13:||DJ Moon Buddy|
Heyyy Moon Buddy
|4.||Tue, 12 Apr 11:||Red West|
|2.||Tue, 17 May 11:||winston|
|5.||Sun, 03 Apr 11:||Nick & Noah|
|3.||Sun, 01 May 11:||Edwin|
lost and found
|6.||Wed, 30 Mar 11:||Nick & Noah|
Nick & Noah: The Radio Show
HOT! Where buffalo go to fuck, Axel Krygier follows with slamming hot rythyms that make your waist twist and your heart swell. Axel wrote all the songs, played all the instruments, painted the artwork, and then slept with your girlfriend. Start with 4 and work you way down as if this album were a delicate yet ferocious Argentinian whore.|
FCCs: No se.
Reviewed by N&N.
1. ** Gypsies dancing on the tips of butterfly wings, all while hot banging rhythms slap your face like the impending Peruvian surf.
2. Downtempo. The Argentinian auto-tune raises its head.
3. ** Plucking Spanish guitar, Peruvian country. Rides the caballo all the way home.
4. *** Kids sing delicately on warpy hip hop beats. Slammin
5. Horns for a minute.
6. * Tropical Klezmer.
7. A peruvian sitcom in song form -- complete with laugh track, made in garageband
8. This cumbia song is an Caribbean romp
9. Beach boys meet the south american surf.
10. * The goats not dead, cuz its singing on this track. Rock the melodica. Tu me gustas, tu me gastas mucho.
11. Note by note this sultry waltz echoes of darkness. But maybe there is a light?
12. ** Organ. Andy Griffith. Micky Mouse.
|2.||Campo De Marte||8.||Cumbietón Rutero|
|3.||Serpentea El Tren||9.||Esclavo De Olor|