|Illusion Fields / Bipolaroid|
|Add Date:||2011-03-27||Pull Date:||2011-05-29|
|Week Ending:||29 May||22 May||3 Apr|
|1.||Mon, 30 May 11:||mr. esq. & latin chipmonk|
meow for memomorial day!
|4.||Mon, 23 May 11:||Moose|
You Aren't Going to Sasquatch
|2.||Fri, 27 May 11:||Nick & Noah|
|5.||Fri, 20 May 11:||miss scarlett|
|3.||Thu, 26 May 11:||awyeh|
mining the orangeasm
|6.||Tue, 17 May 11:||mr. esq.|
Bob Dylan meets the White Stripes and you know what, he likes them, he likes them a lot. He wants make sweet music with them and make lots of baby albums with them. And he did, he did and he called it the Bipolaroid. Start with 7 and 10.|
Reviewed by N&N and Anchor Bock Beer.
1. Distorted guitars drive this jam back to a place where a multi-layered cacophony of delight can feel quite at home.
2. ** My father was a rolling stone, he rolled away one day and never came home.
3. * Psychedelic. Jammin' around a beach fire pit of ROCK.
4. * Anthem of a modern day rejuvenation of traditional rock.
5. Plodding piano, whining vox, creepy psychedelic uncle at a grateful dead family reunion
6. Fast strummin, easy cummin
7. ** Is that a triangle? Yes, it is. Down on Borboun street, drunk as shit, not a care in the fucking world
8. Horns and emotions intertwine into a Beatle'esque anthem
9. Tambourine dreams, sunlit beams, sophistocat preens
10. ** Corvettes and Russian roulette, this song is dangerous, fun and poppy. Shit out of luck, I wish you well.
|1.||Vampires On Montegut||6.||Vibrations|
|2.||Rising Sun||7.||Of House Or Home|
|3.||Black Is The New Black||8.||A Second Line For Minutemen|
|4.||Bright Shadows||9.||Lord As My Witness|
|5.||Dead Horse||10.||Here Lies Sorrow|