|Artist:||Mathias Mental||Added:||Nov 2010|
|Add Date:||2010-12-12||Pull Date:||2011-02-13|
|Week Ending:||Feb 13||Feb 6||Jan 30||Jan 23||Jan 16||Jan 9||Dec 26||Dec 19|
|1.||Feb 13, 2011:||Late Train to Kyuushuu
|4.||Feb 01, 2011:||Aural Surgery
|2.||Feb 11, 2011:||No Waves In Paris
|5.||Jan 28, 2011:||No Waves In Paris
Everybody Hates Me Now
|3.||Feb 04, 2011:||No Waves In Paris
Straight To Dvd
|6.||Jan 28, 2011:||microclimate
try: 1, 2, 3, 8
*1. skippy scratchy techno vox, fun video game beat. a little depeche mode. smooth and sparkly.
*2. dark pushy punchy beat. minor-tinged nintendo keys. fuzzy lyrics move into fast kit and drip-dry mono-spaced vox.
*3. raplike intro verse. echoey "all right". nice liquidy smooth chorus and killer synth. the faaaiiinnt.
4. FCC sorta: "nipples and testicles" bizarrely inflected narrative sing-speak. seriously embarrassing confessional lyrics. a backbeat reminiscent of 'my sharona' at chipmunk speed.
5. shrill organ synth. jazzy keys. rapid drum machine latins up the chorus. slows in the last few seconds.
6. downtempo, tinny, clashy. sustained piano, sad sod lyrics. backing female vox and twink keys. oh god, the lyrics are terrible. skip.
7. downtempo heavy low-tone nintendo chordage. glitchy kit.
*8. marching fast handclappy gliiitch action. dancey. effective use of a warm slow bridge.
9. high-reg gameboy blooping. crap, you can make out the lyrics. backing low 'ah's and ripple-pulse synth. ach, i wish this was in another language or something. really nice final 40 seconds.
10. rain / thunder effects. mono beat, mono vox. picks up into a crunchy piano-driven soundstage with machine gun / shell discharge / helicopter effects. god-awful lyrics. ends with ~20 seconds of rain / thunder, then abruptly cuts off.
|1.||Teflon Child||6.||Call Me Yesterday|
|2.||Of Boredom||7.||Daylight Saving|
|3.||Everybody Hates Me Now||8.||Heart Attack|
|4.||One Heart Why?||9.||Straight To Dvd|
|5.||My Room Vs Your Room||10.||Soldier Love|