|Clinton Machine / Gettin' Personial|
|Add Date:||2010-11-21||Pull Date:||2011-01-23|
|Week Ending:||23 Jan||16 Jan||9 Jan||19 Dec||12 Dec||5 Dec||28 Nov|
|1.||Jan 22, 2011:||Music Casserole |
|4.||Jan 11, 2011:||meow |
|2.||Jan 18, 2011:||meow |
Sun Dog, Gemini, Thing 2, Good News
|5.||Jan 06, 2011:||abra's airwaves |
Good News, Thing 2
|3.||Jan 17, 2011:||Ghost Trees |
|6.||Dec 16, 2010:||abra's airwaves |
|Your Imaginary Friend|
Noise rock, sludgy at times, rocking, dissonant, upbeat. Low fi fun, blissful, not too serious. Distorto buried male vocals, desperate guitars, pounding drums. Elements of grunge even. Sounds like: Swans as a Nirvana tribute band with members of Sonic Youth and The Swirlies using Neutral Milk Hotel’s equipment but The Melvin’s amplifiers, and everyone is just about to OD on heroin, including the audience. Capice?|
No FCCs. Every fucking track is a masterpiece.
1) starts off innocent with low fi acoustic strumming but then implodes into a huge dissonant Swans meets Swirlies meets Neutral Milk Hotel upbeat bent rock
2) big sick rock, sounds slowed, perfection
3) slower plodding, with arpeggio/looping licks, fuzzed out blessed out vocals, hola mackerel!
4) head nodding dissonance, killer noise guitar, man!
5) messy guitar with tambourine, rockin
6) sludgey with weird meter, strange messy, ends cold
7) slower, strummy feel, dissonance remains, less balls to the wall
8) slow heavy wall of near drone heavy rock, narco bliss rock
9) guitar, distorted, sounds like the guy laying on his back on his couch, with the lights off, meditating and grooving on one chord/tone, totally low fi with volume fluctuations, a crappy cord shorting out, totally stoned
|9.||The Cat's Meow|