|Ravens Moreland / Sin Has A Soundtrack|
|Album:||Sin Has A Soundtrack||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2011-03-27||Pull Date:||2011-05-29|
|Week Ending:||22 May||17 Apr|
|1.||May 17, 2011:||meow |
Cat On Fire
|2.||Apr 12, 2011:||Bisous Bijoux |
Ravens Moreland – Sin Has A Soundtrack|
What a diverse group of tracks. All heavy and fairly dark, downtuned guitars and the like. The vocals on this CD are nothing to be impressed by, but some of the guitar riffs are fun. Play this if you’re looking for something dark, somber, or ghastly to add to your set. FCC alert on track 4, which is sad because it’s probably the best song on the CD. Try 1,3, 6, and, IF YOU ARE IN SAFE HARBOR, 4.
1. *Blues and glam influences on very heavy guitars. Ominous metal feel throughout. Can get a little repetitive.
2. Cool opening riff but less-cool verse. Still satisfactory though. Keyboards in the chorus are unexpected but they work.
3. **Imagine a dark, heavy band trying to do Interpol and REM at the same time. More chill and atmospheric than the other tracks.
4. ***FCC. Why does the best song have to have an FCC? Heavy stuff, great guitar riffs, Sabbath plus some mild Rob Zombie.
5. Oooh, organs! Cool enough riff, the vocals don’t do much for me though, they could use some work.
6. *What a variety of sound going on here. Reverby noises in the background, vocals that sound eastern at times, all with a heavy alternative feel.
|1.||Gone Home To Hell||4.||Cat On Fire|