|Add Date:||2011-02-20||Pull Date:||2011-04-24|
|Week Ending:||Apr 17||Apr 10||Apr 3||Mar 20||Mar 13||Mar 6||Feb 27|
|1.||Apr 15, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
|4.||Mar 16, 2011:||Panorama Barbeque
|2.||Apr 06, 2011:||Panorama Barbeque
|5.||Mar 15, 2011:||Sparks Fly Up
One To The Other, Seven Sevens
|3.||Apr 02, 2011:||Music Casserole
|6.||Mar 09, 2011:||Panorama Barbeque
*My Favorites*: 1, 4, 7, 9.
1. *(4:00) Mid. Dance beat, synth and cool bass backbeat and driving drumsticks.
2. (5:32) Mid / Fast. Dark intro, video game mood, like you’re inside the game. ‘You got me running’ lyric mimic the music. Trippy change with about 2:10 left, really experimental-type stuff, drumbeats and screams.
3. (3:40) Mid / Fast. A bit harsher than the last 2 songs. Crunchy guitar, with cool breaks, pretty rockin’.
4. *(5:17) Mid. Spacey, ethereal. Acid-trip guitar. Kind of a post-punk element.
5. (3:32) Mid. Plodding drumbeat, vocal manipulations. Gets really carnivalistic toward the end, summoning The Doors. Cool ending.
6. (3:51) Mid. What the hell?? Demented, twisted music behind an almost drunken vocal delivery, sounding a lot like Elvis Costello. Long fade-out.
7. *(5:23) Slow / Mid. Ominous mood, like a stoner dance party in the basement late at night under a slowly swinging black light bulb. So hip, man.
8. (3:00) Fast. Kinda punk, driving beat, wailing guitar. Horns near the end.
9. *(3:45) Mid / Fast. Kick ass drumbeat. Great bass lines. Cool vocal delivery.
10. (4:28) Mid. Pop sound, kinda different from the rest, a bit softer until some marching drums as it picks up. Mellow acoustic guitar at end, with some nice percussion.
|1.||Seven Sevens||6.||Restless Sons|
|2.||What Are They Running||7.||Hearts|
|3.||One To The Other||8.||The Loosest Of Gooses [Go On Your Own]|