|King Khan / Songs From The Films Of Shahrukh Khan|
|Album:||Songs From The Films Of Shahrukh Khan||Collection:||World|
|Label:||Times Square Records|
|Add Date:||2011-01-16||Pull Date:||2011-03-20||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||20 Mar||13 Mar||20 Feb||13 Feb||6 Feb||30 Jan||23 Jan|
|1.||Nov 22, 2016:||It's Bollywood, It's Hollywood |
Mere Mahboub Mere Senam, Jaadu, Ten Nazar, Tujhe Dekha To
|4.||Mar 03, 2015:||It's Bollywood, It's Hollywood |
Jaadu, Ten Nazar
|2.||Aug 21, 2016:||Dj YJ's World Variety -Sampler |
Tujhe Dekha To
|5.||Oct 21, 2014:||It's Bollywood, It's Hollywood |
Tujhe Dekha To
|3.||May 12, 2015:||It's Bollywood, It's Hollywood |
Tujhe Dekha To
|6.||Mar 11, 2014:||It's Bollywood, It's Hollywood |
Kya Khoya Kya Paya
Shah Rukh Khan or SRK or King Khan made his Bollywood |
debut in 1992 & since then has acted in a string of successful
Hindi (Bollywood) films.This CD has some of his most popular
songs from his earlier films with a couple of not-so-good songs.
SRK grew up in New Delhi, but lives in Mumbai or Bombay,
the financial & entertainment capital of India.
Using acronomys for those long Bollywood films is totally
acceptable. So, DDLJ stands for Dilwale Dulhaniya Le
Jayenge. See, I told you it is an impossibly long name.
DDLJ is far better, innit? The name of the films are in
brackets. You can either announce the name of the song
or the film. The best is to include both the name of the song
and the film.
Try 1, 2, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13
1. Tujhe Dekha To from (DDLJ): Slow, mellow love song. Hugely popular song.
2. Jaadu Teri Nazar (Darr): Lil bit like an old style Bollywood song that starts slow & picks up pace. Cheesy chorus mid-way.Another hugely popular number.
3. Mere Mehaboob Mere Sanam (Duplicate): Nice song
that has some acapella like sounds. Another popular song.
4. Mehendi Laga Ke Rehna (DDLJ): This wedding song has
a nice mellow sound. Another hugely popular song.
5. Rukh Ja (DDLJ): Fast paced & peppy song. (Try Stanford’s Raagapella’s version too.)
6. Kathai Aankhon Wali (Duplicate): Slow romantic song
with some fast paced riffs in the middle. OKish song.
7. Khamoshiyan Gunguanna Lagi (One Two Ka Four)
Slow, melodious song with music by AR Rahman.
8. Mehendi Laga Ke (DDLJ) A wedding song that has
a nice tune & mixed in with some funky beats. Think
club remix kind of song. This song is perhaps SRK’s most
9. Bhool Ke Din (Dil Ashana Hai): Cheesy song. You
can skip it if you like. Not the best one in the track.
10. . Starts off with a Jamaican flavor (sounds like Matilda)
that continues to persist. Don’t miss the Jamaican steel drums mixed in with more Caribbean infused music.Catchy tune. You want to sip a cocktail by the beach & nod your head in the famous Indian style. In Hawaii maybe?
Can’t go wrong with this track. Try it.
11. Mehendi Laga Ka Rakhna (DDLJ); Starts slow & picks up.
Romantic song. Again hugely popular song.
12. Mere Payal Bhole (Dil Ashna Hai): Mix of western
music w traditional Indian music. Mid-tempo. Not a great song.
13. Kya Khoya Kya Paaya (A Journe to Samvedana):
Beautiful, slow ghazal sung by Jagjit Singh. Lyrics were
written by Jagjit Singh & AB Vajpayee (former Prime Minister