|Add Date:||2011-03-20||Pull Date:||2011-05-22||Charts:||Electronic|
|Week Ending:||May 22||May 8||Apr 24||Apr 10||Apr 3||Mar 27|
|1.||Jan 17, 2013:||2CorNot2C
|4.||Apr 18, 2011:||Diego does his homework
|2.||May 16, 2011:||Moose Ain't Here Right Now
|5.||Apr 17, 2011:||lost and found
|3.||May 06, 2011:||gilt
|6.||Apr 07, 2011:||Lost Verses
1. Evolves slowly from spacey sounds to a pummeling, beat-driven track.
2. Similarly a general upward crescendo, but becoming much more intense at the end.
3. Starts with eerie ambience and natural jungle sounds. Oddly enough not the most morbid track here, even though it is named after the Aztec God of death.
4. Soft, lush sounds including distorted chanting.
5. Dark, clanging, pulsating beats (are those bongos near the end?) and eerie whispering.
6. Crescendos creepily into a tribal drum-circle kind of thing, if the Aztecs also had synthesizers. Sounds like they’re preparing to sacrifice you to the gods.
7. Grim, floating soundscapes at first, then almost (but not quite) happy/trippy beats and synths.