|Boxer Rebellion, The / Cold Still, The|
|Album:||Cold Still, The||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Boxer Rebellion, The||Added:||Jan 2011|
|Add Date:||2011-04-03||Pull Date:||2011-06-05|
|Week Ending:||Jun 5||May 29||May 22||May 15||May 8||May 1||Apr 24||Apr 17|
|1.||Apr 06, 2013:||Everything 2.0 |
|4.||Nov 20, 2011:||Everything. |
Step Out Of The Car
|2.||Mar 23, 2012:||InAcrossAwayFromMe (Top 11 of 2011) |
|5.||Oct 21, 2011:||UpDownUnderStairs |
|3.||Mar 02, 2012:||There and Back Again |
|6.||Sep 06, 2011:||feelin' the music |
Caught By The Light
The Boxer Rebellion: The Cold Still: Alt rock with a full and lush feel. More upbeat than Other Lives, less sad than The National, and less rough than The Silversun Pickups, but definitely sounds a bit like all three. I myself am more partial to the calmer tracks, but their harder stuff is good, too!! Definitely worth a shot on almost any show! FCC clean. Try 1, 4, 8.|
1) Deliberate/regretful piano chords, slightly quavery vocals.
2) Powerful guitar, oohing background vocals.
3) More airy, with soaring vocals and a cool guitar riff.
4) Contemplative piano, quiet strumming guitar, and introspective vocals.
5) Long, sad instrumental from the middle almost until the end.
6) Nice use of organ and interesting drumkit.
7) Guitars and powerful percussion are the driving force behind this one.
8) Luxurious sound, and lots of it. Coldplay-like, much?
9) A sound closer to their previous album, although not quite as raw.
10) Very light instrumentals, dominated by gloomy vocals.
|1.||No Harm||6.||Organ Song|
|2.||Step Out Of The Car||7.||Memo|
|3.||Locked In The Basement||8.||Both Sides Are Even|
|4.||Cause For Alarm||9.||The Runner|
|5.||Caught By The Light||10.||Doubt|