|Cut Copy / Zonoscope|
|Add Date:||2011-02-06||Pull Date:||2011-04-10|
|Week Ending:||3 Apr||27 Mar||20 Mar||13 Mar||6 Mar||27 Feb||20 Feb||13 Feb|
|1.||Dec 05, 2019:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|4.||Jul 20, 2017:||butterscotch memory |
Take Me Over
|2.||Nov 08, 2019:||KZSU Time Traveler |
Need You Now
|5.||Jan 26, 2017:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|3.||Oct 26, 2017:||All Passion No Technique |
Blink And You'll Miss A Revolution
|6.||Nov 17, 2016:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants! |
Genre: Fuzzy, electronic indie pop|
Cut Copy return with an album that is somewhat more indie that “In Ghost Colors” with a new layer of retro electronic fuzz. Think Holy Ghost! with funky DFA-ish vibes and a touch of chillwave (whatever that is now)
Try: 4, 10, 7
1) 6:09 Bouncy synth opening, lazy vocals. Restrained chorus, builds towards 80s triumphant climax.
2) 5:50 Upbeat, happy, jangly guitars and simple synth chords.
3) 3:34 Sunny indie rock. Drums are loud, vocals not so much. “Yeah” and “woo” backup vocals
4) 5:28 * Cool electro vibes, very tight and controlled. GAPLESS transition to next track!
5) 4:17 * Catchy chorus and funky bass/guitar work. Worriless & GAPLESS.
6) 2:06 Reversed loops and piano improvisation. GAPLESS
7) 4:43 * Arpeggiator action and straightforward drums, retro pop feel
8) 4:07 Lots of action, fast-paced susnny indie rock.
9) 4:37 Cutesy pop sounds, harmless but sweet. Nice breakdown
10) 5:29 * Darker synths and more pronounced drums. Bells ringing in the background. Chorus is pretty standard. GAPLESS (just noise)
11) 15:07 Somewhat rambling, with super long spaced out instrumental outro
|1.||Need You Now||6.||Strange Nostalgia For The Future|
|2.||Take Me Over||7.||This Is All We've Got|
|3.||Where I'm Going||8.||Alisa|
|4.||Pharaohs & Pyramids||9.||Hanging Onto Every Heartbeat|
|5.||Blink And You'll Miss A Revolution||10.||Corner Of The Sky|