I hate to reduce a band or album to just one sound, but this EP really warrants just that. Play this if you’re looking for spacey, reverb and delay synths with dreamy vocals on top. Every song sounds like you’re dying of a heroin overdose and all your extremities feel like they’re turning to liquid. No FCC’s, so take your pick, because they all achieve roughly the same effect. If I had to pick a favorite, I’d say #6.
1. Pleasant, surrounding, atmospheric ambiance with floaty vocals layered on top. Full-sounded, melodic, and powerful.
2. As floaty as the last but more chill. Take a trip underwater with me, but first let anesthetize ourselves.
3. Solid choice of chords, vocals more prominent than some other tracks. Good pick, but I also wanted to fall asleep.
4. Music to get high to. Vocals disappear into the background, and the synth takes control of your consciousness.
5. Electronic strings intro, reverb and synth overload. High, ghastly vocals.
6.*More going on in this song than any other on this EP. Approaches epic by the end. And the title just begs to be read on-air. Oh, and the ending is GREAT.