|Stereo-Tip / Stereo-Tip|
|Label:||(No Label Information)|
|Add Date:||2011-02-20||Pull Date:||2011-04-24||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Apr 17||Apr 10||Mar 20||Mar 6||Feb 27|
|1.||Oct 13, 2012:||Music Casserole |
Holech Le'ibud Ba'zman
|4.||Apr 07, 2011:||Hi, Keefak, Ça va? |
|2.||Apr 16, 2011:||Music Casserole |
|5.||Mar 15, 2011:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|3.||Apr 12, 2011:||Bisous Bijoux |
Nelech Lishon Nakoom
|6.||Mar 01, 2011:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Stereo-tip is a unique band from Israel that plays a blend of progressive alternative psychedelic rock. Their lyrics and sounds come from the heart of Tel Aviv and Jaffa and record the daily life there, especially the ups and downs of a vibrant young community of people who are trying to find their way in the world. Although all of the songs are in Hebrew, the lyrics and the rhythms are almost universal. This album was self-released in 2010. Bar Karti- Guitar & lead vocals, Elad Marom- Lead Guitar & vocals, Tsiki Laor- Bass & Vocals, Nadav Nicolas Bendersky- Drums.|
--All Tracks are FCC CLEAN--
*My picks*: 1 and 6
*1. “Nelech Lishon Nakoom” (We will go to Sleep and wake up): A catchy dynamic up-tempo tune about how life seems sometimes as nothing but the same old routine.
2. “Letzan be'varod” (A Clown in Pink): Psychedelic song about the unexpected that colors our mundane life by surprising us.
3. “Holech le'ibud ba'zman” (Lost in Time): Track begins with a strange musical ticking and actually sounds like its name.
4. "Shlav Haser" (A missing step): A mildly psychedelic slow song with haunting vocals
5. “123-12” - Song is about how things don't always work as expected, and it seems that life is falling apart to the point that fear becomes part of the mundane life.
*6. “Metziut” (Reality): A beautiful tune, slow and gets straight into your soul. The lyrics are about facing harsh reality and bad news yet not letting all the bad stuff bring us down. It is about the moments the pain is so deep that one needs to detach himself/herself from reality for a little bit and focus on the past or future.
7. “Ir Shelma” (An Entire City): Bussling tune about life in the city and its rare quiet moments. Also known as "We will not hide a thing."
8. “Kim'at bli Shlita” (Almost without Control): The music sounds like it is almost 'getting out of control' much like the lyrics suggests.
9. “Aremot” (Piles): Melancholy slow track with nice vocals.
10. “Rodef” (Chasing): Instrumental track with the same general idea of "Lost in time."
|1.||Nelech Lishon Nakoom||6.||Metsiut|
|2.||Letzan Be'varod||7.||Ir Shelma|
|3.||Holech Le'ibud Ba'zman||8.||Kim'at Bli Shlita|