|Artist:||Esben And The Witch||Added:||Feb 2011|
|Add Date:||2011-04-03||Pull Date:||2011-06-05|
|Week Ending:||May 29||May 22||May 15||May 8||May 1||Apr 24||Apr 17|
|1.||Oct 30, 2011:||Crooked Spoke Adjourned
Marine Fields Glow
|4.||May 24, 2011:||meow
|2.||Jun 10, 2011:||Wee Animalcules
|5.||May 20, 2011:||gilt
|3.||May 26, 2011:||e hele aku a ho'i mai
|6.||May 12, 2011:||A Family Affair
Try: 4, 2, 7
1) 5:47 Long intro with a touch of guitar crunch. Smooth transition to groaning vocals, then lighter female vocals.
2) * 3:54 Bombastic intro, background noise and guitar effects. Haunted vibe.
3) 2:59 Slow ballad, reverb and delay on the guitar.
4) * 5:24 Simple guitar pattern, erupts and then slowly fades back to near-nonexistence.
5) 4:45 Heavy drums, vocal noise in the background. Strange, haunting soundscape outro.
6) 4:25 High paced hi-hats underneath a mix of female vocal bits, a one-note guitar line, and a good amount of noise.
7) * 4:29 A strange, strange pop song. Clicky drum machines and a semi-catchy chorus.
8) 1:21 Rumbling interlude, a guitar squeak or two.
9) 6:12 Starts out slow, builds towards a static-filled climax that never really happens. Haunted disco for the second half.
10) 4:36 Near-beatless vocal/guitar track. Slow, ambient vocals.
|3.||Marine Fields Glow||8.||Battlecry/Mimicry|