|Album:||Rough Guide Bellydance||Collection:||World|
|Artist:||Various Artists||Added:||Mar 2011|
|Label:||World Music Network|
|Add Date:||2011-04-17||Pull Date:||2011-06-19||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Jun 19||Jun 5||May 29||May 22||May 15||May 8||May 1||Apr 24|
|1.||Jun 18, 2011:||New World Disorder
Salamatha Om Hassan
|4.||Jun 04, 2011:||New World Disorder
Saidi Rara (Egyptian Cane Dance)
|2.||Jun 18, 2011:||Music Casserole
Sadaf Iskandarani (Drum Solo)
|5.||Jun 02, 2011:||Mediterraneans
|3.||Jun 16, 2011:||Meditrrraneans
|6.||May 26, 2011:||Mediterraneans
Nesma't El Nile
1. An Egyptian orchestra. Drums, flutes, deliciously sensual mid.
2. Wicked fast high energy wiggle with great flutes. So cool!
3. Mid/upbeat w/focus on tabla/drums and flutes snaking through.
4. Rich and layered orchestration marks this upbeat Egyptian track.
5. Fun and light upbeat track w/great nay (flute) and drums.
6. A classic sound, dramatic intro then upbeat and fiery. Great stuff.
7. Extra cool drums, flutes, a tripping mid/upbeat sound.
8. Emphasis on drums, upbeat percussion showcase. Yow!
9. A big band full of flutes/perc. Midtempo, a classic sound/stylish.
10. Too short track w/cool use of strings & classic instruments. Mid/up
11. Accordion intro is slow then it gets busy, upbeat w/many layers.
12. Modern midtempo fusion of bellydance and electronica.
13. Upbeat and fun w/catchy vocals and an almost klezmer sound.
14. Hot, hot percussion. Wild tabla solos will knock your socks off.
15. String and vocals, midtempo drumming, dramatic and passionate.
16. East meets west w/a drama of clarinet, bellydance, a jazz vibe.