|Ensemble / Excerpts|
|Add Date:||2011-10-02||Pull Date:||2011-12-04|
|Week Ending:||13 Nov||6 Nov||30 Oct||16 Oct||9 Oct|
|1.||Sun, 06 Nov 11:||Hillstreet & London-Bridges|
|4.||Thu, 27 Oct 11:||Phil Andrews|
Palo Alto Pop Overthrow
|2.||Sun, 30 Oct 11:||Stan Power|
Crooked Spoke Adjourned
|5.||Sun, 09 Oct 11:||Edwin|
lost and found
|3.||Thu, 27 Oct 11:||MC Dizzy Jackson|
The Songsmith Show
|6.||Sun, 02 Oct 11:||Capt.Sargento&SergeantCabot|
French-infused Pop album, creation of Montreal-based Olivier Alary, a collaborator of Bjork and a composer of movie scores. Sophisticated orchestration mixing acoustic and electronic instruments. Contemplative music playing with patterns, layers, echoes. Full, lush sound. Many directions in each son. In Alary's words, the music suggests "the confusion of real memories and fictional ones". - Ruben|
1*. [1:48] Intro. Instrumental. Slow layering. Acoustic + electronic + overdrive guitar.
2*. [4:28] Opens with plucked strings marking a waltz and soothing female voice. multiple layers gets added. alternatively clean and overload. moving patterns
3*. [3:53] Pop ballad. French lyrics. Rhythmical layers
4. [4:10] Male singer. French lyrics. Full sound. Slow moving. Restless (no breathing in the musical accompaniment).
5*. [1:25] Female soothing voice singing over background. strings play a siren motif.
6. [3:43] Male/Female voice. French lyrics. Slow waltz pulse. Distorted sounds. Wave like.
7. [5:29] Restless pulse. female voice. english lyrics. careful tone layering. strings heavy.
8. [3:19] Distorted Sounds. Strings waltz rhythm. Some french lyrics. progresses to a more experimental sound.
9. [4:53] Distorted harp & harpsichord sound. Female voice. Complex tonalities
10. [4:50] Restless guitar rhythm. Male voice. Slow moving electronic sound on top.
11*. [5:43] Slow organ-like sound, comes and go in waves. female voice. english lyrics.
|2.||Things I Forget||7.||Excerpts|
|3.||Les Saisons Viennent||8.||Valse De Objets Trouves|
|4.||En Attendant L'orage||9.||Imprints|
|5.||November 22nd||10.||Envies D'avalanches|