|Cloud Nothings / Cloud Nothings|
|Add Date:||2011-04-10||Pull Date:||2011-06-12|
|Week Ending:||29 May||8 May||1 May||17 Apr|
|1.||Mon, 24 Apr 17:||DJ Vanilla Bien|
|4.||Sat, 08 Nov 14:||Mr. Tumnus|
|2.||Thu, 28 Apr 16:||Ogrelord|
|5.||Wed, 15 Oct 14:||Mr. Tumnus|
|3.||Tue, 20 Jan 15:||Skipper|
|6.||Sun, 25 May 14:||DJ Away|
The Sunset Life
Lo-fi amateurish garage rock/pop from a 19 year old (or at least he was when this was made) Cleveland-based kid noodling around in his parent's basement. Fuzzy, distorted and reverb laden. This album not-so-subtly screams self-conscious teenage angst. Lots of abrupt starts and ends, be ready with the faders. TKM will love this.|
Picks: 5, 8
1. Midtempo grainy upbeat rock song.
2. Fast rockin angsty screamy punk-ish vocals, like a lower-shittified Get Up Kids.
3. Melodic, rough around the edges power pop.
4. Slow ballad, rhythmic chord progression. Dreamy vocals, less abrasive than other songs.
5. Goofy bouncy fast paced poppy song.
6. Abrupt, childish sounding, super repetitive shrill vocals "I don't have a heartbeat, why don't you".
7. Fast, sophomoric jarring pop punk screamer.
8. Mid tempo, annoying vocals.
9. Hazy reverb vocals, "you're getting older". Fake ending halfway through.
10. Mid/fast tempo slurry multi track vocals and jangly, angular riffs.
11. Fast rockin rhytmic chugger, earnest talking/singing vocals.
|1.||Understand At All||6.||Heartbeat|
|3.||Should Have||8.||You're Not That Good At Anything|
|4.||Forget You All The Time||9.||Been Through|
|5.||Nothing's Wrong||10.||On The Radio|
|11.||All The Time|