Channeling Elvis, Link Wray, Flat Duo Jets. One man studio band with a little help, “old school” proving that the recipe still can work. Big guitar and vocals, sounds like its gonna be tradi-rock but then psyche and garbage can weirdness appears. Great stuff. Play with new Crystal Stilts, Doo Rag, all things John Spencer (e.g. Boss Hog, etc), Tav Falco and the Panther Burns, Detroit Cobras, White Stripes.
1) swampy, bouncy hip shaking (BEST TRACK?)
2) slower jangle with tambourine
3) chorus effect on guitar gives this a strange 80’s new wave meets garage feel
4) swamp blues rhythm and mean tone, nice
5) tambourine, very Stones’y
6) bluesy and soulful, slide guitar takes the spotlight
7) darker, fuzzier, cool guitar embellishments (BEST TRACK?)
8) upbeat and the fuzziness ramps up a notch, yeah!
9) swampy smarmy blues, what aerosmith dreams of in the old folks home
10) slow epic bad assed blues swing, takes no prisoners