Hypnotic droney balms of noisey synth, organs, tempered with choral buried female vocals, Eno meets Sujo with My Bloody Valentine guesting in a gothic church. In fact, a lot of this reminds me of what Kevin Shields did on the Lost in Translation soundtrack. Dreamy stuff, all recorded on a 4 track cassette and transferred to digital (be still my heart). Qualifies as instrumental as the voices are lyric-free, or at least just embellishments. Great bliss-out for the droned out late night crowd. All Great!
1) (8:01) nice droney noisey synth and tones, about a minute in Eno’esque fem choral voices appear, balmy and dreamy, lovely, nice long noisey fade-out
2) (6:26) more dreamy synth drone, buried voices
3) (10:50) shimmering, almost churchlike in its hypnotism
4) (8:06) slow phrased, with organ, builds a little noisier as it evolves, nice stuff
5) (6:18) churchlike organ with distant echoey male vocs in the catacombs, nice white noises
6) (10:35) dense slow melodic organ, layers of noise and vocalizations, big massive blissout