|Exploding Flowers / Exploding Flowers|
|Add Date:||2011-12-04||Pull Date:||2012-02-05|
|Week Ending:||5 Feb||29 Jan||22 Jan||1 Jan||25 Dec||18 Dec|
|1.||Apr 04, 2012:||meow: the winter formal (best of hit parade of winter 2012) |
|4.||Jan 24, 2012:||meow |
|2.||Jan 31, 2012:||Meow |
|5.||Jan 22, 2012:||Instant Cat |
...And In Death, A Mourning Halo Above You Shines Its Magnificent Light
|3.||Jan 25, 2012:||The Fall of Math |
|6.||Jan 20, 2012:||Time Traveler |
|MC Dizzy Jackson|
Out of L.A., this three-piece of gutar, bass, drums elicit post-punk, power pop, dreamy, jangly sounds. No FCC’s.|
*My Favorites*: 4, 5, 9, 11.
1. (2:32) Mid. Big, driving sound, echoey vocals, airy guitar effects.
2. (0:34) Mid. Strummed acoustic guitar, kind of a lead-in to next song.
3. (1:26) Mid. Pounding drums, heavy guitar effects with guitar ending.
4. *(4:18) Mid. Upbeat, peppy power pop. Nice guitar, drumbeat.
5. *(3:20) Mid. ’80’s / ’90’s Brit pop stylings. Crashing drums, echoey, dreamy vocals. Effect-heavy guitar, cool bass.
6. (1:26) Mid. Mellowy folky with understated guitar and guitar effects.
7. (0:59) Slow. Dark, post-punkish, then band comes in, echoey vocals.
8. (4:14) Mid. Crunchy guitar, moody vibe, a bit post-punkish, plodding guitar, drums. Gets punky heavy.
9. *(4:21) Mid. Post-punk, heavy guitar with effects, smashing drumkit, backing vocals.
10. (5:14) Mid. Dreamy around guitar, which gets fuller as it goes on. Echoey vocals.
11. *(2:56) MId. Folky with acoustic guitar, band kicks in. Dreamy with organ.
12. (1:49) Mid. Crunchy guitar, plodding drums. Backing vocals.