Girl dream pop, 90’s twee comes to mind, e.g. Softies, Heavenly. Lovely stuff. Elements of dream psyche too, Dream Syndicate or Galaxie 500 and even Cure/New Order smatterings. Casual Dots, a sweeter Best Coast. Sounds like a Mexican Summer band. Or early Slumberland, Too Pure. Surfy lead guitar, simple jangles, reverb and tremolo, bass, drums, and cute vocals. Need no more for pure pop perfection. Meow alert.
1) (2:21) surfy girl pop, bordering on twee
2) (3:35) less surfy, more dreamy, lovely and airy
3) (2:24) strong beat, lovely twangy guitar, cute and pretty and dreamy all at once, can it get any better?
4) (2:51) upbeat surfy backbeat cuteness
5) (3:47) go go surf beat, simple chords, strummy and cute melodies, a sweet love song
6) (2:46) simple jangle pop
7) (2:18) 80’s high hat beat with some chorusy Cure/New Order-ish guitars
8) (2:43) tom tom hand clap beat, denser noise pop feel, “I miss you every day I wish you’d stay”
9) (3:33) pretty and pure guitar over a simple beat, melodic
10) (3:33) strummy with tom tom embellishments, complex – not simple pop, great guitar work
11) (2:33) upbeat, cheery guitar feel like a Cure pop song
12) (2:16) surfy fun love to end the CD