|Ford & Lopatin / Channel Pressure|
|Artist:||Ford & Lopatin||Added:||06/2011|
|Add Date:||2011-11-27||Pull Date:||2012-01-29|
|Week Ending:||22 Jan||15 Jan||8 Jan||18 Dec||11 Dec|
|1.||Jan 17, 2012:||the gilded youth |
|4.||Dec 11, 2011:||lost and found |
|2.||Jan 10, 2012:||fake orangeasm |
|5.||Dec 06, 2011:||Trainee Special |
|3.||Jan 01, 2012:||lost and found |
|6.||Dec 04, 2011:||lost and found |
Abstract vocal exercises and overcast instrumentals. Some of the instrumentals come over as merely functional—lot of electronic synths. Very calming and relaxing.|
1. 0:40 Loose synths very abstract mix of robotic vocal clips static and loose sky like tunes.
2. 3:02 Loose synths with 80’s type of rock drums with electronic bleeps and chimes.
3. *3:33 Head bobbing electronic beats with dreamy electronic synths.
4. 1:21 Spacey and electronic synths.
5. 4:14 Retro 80’s like beat with beeps and static.
6. *3:22 Very interesting mix of synthpop, ambient, prog-fusion and hardware shredding.
7. *3:00 Male vocals with retro 80’s beat mixed in with synths like pop and electronic chimes.
8. **3:43 Male falsetto vocals with hardware shredding beats and dreamy synths.
9. 2:16 Dreamy feel like you are floating with some cymbals and chimes.
10. 4:50 Spacey loops with cymbal beats and melodic male vocals.
11. 3:14 Soft male reggae like vocals over dreamy chimes and beats in the background.
12. 0:53 Chimes and cymbal beats
13. **2:42 Retro 80’s drumming and tune with falsetto-male vocals.
14. 0:41 Short closing static and electronic beats.
|2.||Channel Pressure||9.||Dead Jammer|
|3.||Emergency Room||10.||Break Inside|
|4.||Rock Center Paranoia||11.||I Surrender|
|5.||Too Much Midi (Please Forgive Me)||12.||Green Fields|
|6.||New Planet||13.||World Of Regret|
|7.||The Voices||14.||G's Dream|