Sbtrkt: Sbtrkt: Self-titled debut album from unconventional electronic artist Aaron Jerome, known for wearing tribal masks when he performs live. Light electronica with slightly tribal beats. There’s something in here for most people! FCC clean. Try 2, 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 11.
1) Instrumental intro track to the album, with some non-verbal vocals, repetitive synth arpeggios, and a quick but light beat.
2) Soft beat, layered falsetto male vocals, glockenspiel, and smooth background synth.
3) The most well-known track of the album: sticky-sounding staccato synths, falsetto vocals, and some strange noises thrown in the mix.
4) Rapid, driving synths and beat, rolling up and down the spectrum of sound.
5) A song of regret, with sorrowful vocals and contemplative-sounding synths.
6) Female vox, subdued dub beat.
7) Upbeat, tingly synths along with a bouncy beat and male vocals.
8) Bubby, even slightly funky beat, and whispery female vocals.
9) Instrumental track, with hectic synths.
10) Layered vocals, and regretful-sounding synths with a toe-tappy beat.
11) Quiet minute-long intro, then a burst of a think synth arpeggios and tribal drums! All instrumental.