|Ramleh / Valediction|
|Label:||Second Layer Records|
|Add Date:||2011-10-24||Pull Date:||2011-12-26||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Dec 18||Nov 20||Nov 13||Oct 30|
|1.||Dec 17, 2011:||Songs: Akran |
|3.||Nov 08, 2011:||Orangeasm |
|2.||Nov 16, 2011:||Brownian Motion |
|4.||Oct 26, 2011:||Brownian Motion |
Chainsaw and carburetor symphonies from another dimension. Merzbow + too many drugs + hangover. If purgatory was a refrigerator, this is the sound you would hear for all eternity. The calls of tormented souls with eons of static layered over it. Play this when kids are listening so you can traumatize them permanently. Go for tracks 3 or 4, avoid 6 because it kinda sucks.|
1. (4:15) Blistering, cacophonous swirls of harsh noise.
2. (5:09) More voice-like entities here, sounds like they’re trapped in a black hole and are screaming “heeeelp ussss!” kind of
3. (10:35) A desolate chasm of noise, humming slowly and building gradually.
4. (4:37) Screeching, buzzing, humming. Someone left the dryer on all night and he is trying to have his way with the toaster.
5. (6:52) Mission control is possibly announcing complete obliteration and annihilation, but you’ll never know because the distress calls are masked under layers of… NOISE
6. (9:04) Pounding, throbbing auditory torture. Some kind of electronic dance beat and weird “singing” (?) behind the whole thing, but ultimately still noise.