|Zomby / Dedication|
|Add Date:||2011-10-09||Pull Date:||2011-12-11||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||Dec 11||Dec 4||Nov 27||Nov 20||Nov 13||Nov 6||Oct 30||Oct 23|
|1.||Apr 30, 2015:||channel 0+i |
|4.||Jan 10, 2012:||YOUTH DEMOGRAPHIC RADIO: 2011 YEAR IN REVIEW |
|2.||Nov 01, 2012:||HELLAWEEN: AWWWW NEW! |
|5.||Dec 27, 2011:||Panorama Sub-B-Q |
Natalia's Song, Witch Hunt
|3.||Oct 30, 2012:||Clubbing Zeal |
|6.||Dec 09, 2011:||UpDownUnderStairs |
8-bit meets dark dubstep. Zomby has released what could easily be considered a record full of short sketches if they weren’t all so expertly crafted. It’s subtle, playful, mysterious, and a great leap forward for dubstep fans. |
Try: 16, 10, 15, 1, 9 FCC: Clean
1) * 1:46 Vibrating, mysterious. Burial vibes.
2) 4:03 Melancholic and longing. Sampled Russian vocals. Practically incomprehensible (even for the Russians, I imagine)
3) 2:49 Hints of 8-bit on dusty analog synth weaving. Abrupt ending
4) 1:33 Acid synths stripped from their foundation.
5) 2:02 Dead simple bass line with a few “Yeah”’s on top
6) 1:58 Thick, buttery synthesizers. Almost over the top.
7) 2:50 Panda Bear helps out with the vocals. Repetitive and fairly straightforward for a Zomby track.
8) 0:51 Lots and lots of percussion. All over the place
9) * 0:56 An old rave record played at half speed. Understated trance
10) * 3:29 Literally digital rain. Bleepy 8-bit synth. Simple, delicious
11) 0:58 Strained rumbling. Spacey synths.
12) 2:51 Subdued, soft bass keys. Simple, playful Casio line on top.
13) 1:39 Hi-hats hint at drum’n’bass, but it’s more subtle than that. Intricate synth patterns on top
14) 2:18 Squeaky and quirky. Stressful and airy
15) * 2:15 Dramatic, overblown piano piece.
16) ** 3:12 Rolling arpeggios. Repetitive, haunting, psychedelic.
|2.||Natalia's Song||10.||Digital Rain|
|4.||Black Orchid||12.||A Devil Lay Here|
|5.||Riding With Death||13.||Florence|
|7.||Things Fall Apart||15.||Basquiat|