|Ehrhardt, Sena / Leave The Light On|
|Album:||Leave The Light On||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Ehrhardt, Sena||Added:||Aug 2011|
|Label:||Blind Pig Records|
|Add Date:||2011-08-21||Pull Date:||2011-10-23|
|Week Ending:||Oct 23||Sep 4||Aug 28|
|1.||Oct 18, 2011:||Lil'Lolo and Spilly Willy |
On The Clock
|3.||Aug 25, 2011:||Summertime Sunshine |
You're The One
|2.||Sep 02, 2011:||The Songsmith Show |
You're The One
|4.||Aug 19, 2011:||The Songsmith Show |
|MC Dizzy Jackson|
This is Sena Ehrhardt’s debut and features all originals co-written with her father, Edward. It’s straight forward blues with some touches of funk and rock. Standard instrumentation of guitar, bass and drums. She’s got a powerful voice. It’s a polished production. Good stuff. No FCC’s.|
*My Favorites*: 3, 6, 8.
1. (3:21) Mid. Guitar, bass, drums. Lots of cymbals, repetitive guitar part, guitar solos.
2. (3:34) Slow / Mid. Title track. Kinda funky with some strong vocals.
3. *(2:48) Mid. Jazzy with cymbal strikes, plodding guitar and beat.
4. (3:10) Slow / Mid. Steady rollin’ beat, really nice guitar work sounding a bit like Stevie Ray Vaughan.
5. (4:23) Mid. Crunchy guitar with solos, funky bass, cool jazzy drumming.
6. *(2:55) Mid. Anthem song, plodding guitar, really bluesy, great vocal delivery.
7. (6:27) Slow / Mid. Ominous sounding, menacing guitar, biting lyrics.
8. *(4:35) Mid. Funky bass with some solid guitar soloing.
9. (4:29) Mid. Some amped-up sounding John Lee Hooker guitar. Driving and rockin’.
10. (4:23) Slow / Mid. Plodding beat with some nice guitar solos.
|1.||My Bad||6.||Same Team|
|2.||Leave The Light On||7.||Last Chance|
|3.||On The Clock||8.||You're The One|
|4.||Lovers Can't Be Friends||9.||Hear Me|
|5.||The Best Thing||10.||Fool Out Of Me|