|Add Date:||2011-08-28||Pull Date:||2011-10-30|
|Week Ending:||Sep 11||Sep 4|
|1.||Nov 23, 2015:||In the Pocket
|3.||Sep 02, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
Nothing's What I Cry For
|2.||Sep 06, 2011:||feelin' the music
*My Favorites*: 2, 6, 8, 9, 10, 13.
1. (4:22) Mid. Rockin’ with a hint of country somewhere in there. Strong vocals, mean harmonica.
2. *(3:22) Mid / Fast. Brief percussion intro. Driving, a bit sparse, but with lots of energy.
3. (4:09) Mid. Guitar showcase, tambourine strikes, vocal effects.
4. (3:54) Slow / Mid. Acoustic guitar, airy and sparse ballad.
5. (3:37) Mid. Country-rocker, background vocals, guitar leads, propelling drumbeat, organ.
6. *(2:21) Mid / Fast. Upbeat, driving, cool guitar. Rock ‘n’ roll. Killer.
7. (3:22) Slow / Mid. Sparse with organ, quiet drumbeat, guitar, bass and background vocals.
8. *(4:48) Mid. Bluesy guitar, cool beat, killer blues harmonica.
9. *(3:57) Mid. Great background vocals, horns, drumming. Really nice.
10. *(3:56) Mid / Fast. Wailing guitar, heavy drumming. Rockin’ and killer.
11. (3;34) Slow / Mid. Ballad with horns, organ, rimshots. Great vocal performance, especially at the end.
12. (4:29) Mid. Almost a heavy metal sound, like maybe early Sabbath?? and a bit of ’80’s rock sound as well. Lots of stuff going on here. Guitar, drum heavy.
13. *(5:02) Mid. Bluesy, plodding beat, cool guitar, harmonica. Ends with a bluesy sermon.
|1.||Love To Beg||7.||Keep On Rollin'|
|2.||Nothing's What I Cry For||8.||Drive|
|5.||Set It On Fire||11.||I've Been Loving You Too Long|
|6.||Faster Than We Can||12.||What You See|