|Club Zru / Galerie Zru|
|Add Date:||2011-11-27||Pull Date:||2012-01-29|
|Week Ending:||18 Dec||4 Dec|
|1.||Wed, 14 Dec 11:||abraxas|
|2.||Thu, 01 Dec 11:||Nick|
It's Funny, but it's not a joke.
Club Zru |
Avant-pop for postmodern people. All alternative tracks, heavy guitar and drums beats right throughout the songs. No ambient bass or beats, very instrumental focused. RIYL: Male vocals and sass reminiscent of bands like The Darkness.
1. *2:49 Very upbeat guitar heavy song with male vocals
2. 4:16 Slower song. Very staccato like male vocals right throughout the song.
3. 4:25 More upbeat, jazzy song use of beats and guitar
4. 2:39 Heavy loops and synths through the song with male raspy vocals
5. 4:28 Very upbeat drums and guitar accompanied with very dreary sounding male vocals
6. 5:54 Very blank song, very repetitive vocals, sounds like cult chanting
7. 4:16 *Upbeat, indie guitar heavy song. Male vocals throughout. Song has more melody
8. 9:22 *Upbeat again, use of some synths and loops. More melodic than other songs.
9. 5:30 More static and heavy guitar, raspy loudspeaker like generated vocals. Sounds of shakers throughout.
An eclectic mix of songs. Ssome are electronic with synths and robot initiated vocals while others are more alternative typically suited to a rainy day mood. RIYL: Alternative songs like those by Ben Harper.
10. 0:56 Gives the feel that you are at a café where there is a jazz combo.
11. *5:14 Very low key melodic song male vocals. The type of music you would play in lounge.
12. 5:16 Mix of synths and electronic beats and static throughout the song.
13. 3:30 Robotic virtual male vocals throughout the song. Song is very reminiscent to space.
14. 4:37 Very soft, piano synths throughout the track, builds up to the end. Has and eerie feel to it.
15. **3:23 Upbeat alternative indie track. Soft male vocals. Very relaxed feel to the song.
16. 2:36 Virtual/ digital vocals mixed with guitar synths, drums and cooling melody.
17. 1:51 Has a hip-hop vocal feel to it. Lots of synths and button noises. Very bouncy song.
18. 3:51 Very spacey feeling with digital generated synths and loops throughout the song.
19. 3:55 Spacey with synths varying from high pitches to low pitches. Ambient music for a hotel.
20. 2:20 Italian staccato male vocals against a background of light piano melody.
21. *3:04 Alternative track with male vocals against a background melody of slow low-pitched synths.
22. *1:13 Slow melancholy short song. Similar to Ben Harper. Song to be played on a rainy day.
23. 4:21 Staccato words interspersed with piano beats. Very avant-garde feeling to the song.
24. 2:54 Soft piano beats and melody throughout the song. Ambient music
25. 1:07 Spacey with robotic sounds and vocals.
|1.||Blue Room||13.||Elvis' Ghost|
|3.||Pretty Girl||15.||Looking For Something To Find|
|4.||Future Typos||16.||The Clock Had Stopped|
|5.||Move With The Water||17.||Trouble-Up|
|6.||Transcendent||18.||Zeta One Ridiculi|
|8.||Consenting Adults||20.||Cosa Dici?|
|9.||Afterlife||21.||Things We Shouldn't Do|