|Southerly / Champion Of The Noisy Negativists|
|Album:||Champion Of The Noisy Negativists||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2012-01-08||Pull Date:||2012-03-11|
|Week Ending:||Mar 4||Feb 26||Feb 19||Feb 12||Feb 5||Jan 22||Jan 15|
|1.||Feb 27, 2012:||Ghost Trees |
Champion Of The Noisy Negativists
|4.||Feb 17, 2012:||There and Back Again |
|2.||Feb 24, 2012:||There and Back Again |
|5.||Feb 10, 2012:||There and Back Again |
|3.||Feb 21, 2012:||Audiovault without Ins |
|6.||Feb 03, 2012:||There and Back Again |
Southerly: Champion of the Noisy Negativists: For fans of piano, soundscapes, and moody instrumentals in general. Reminds me of A Winged Victory for the Sullen, except less depressing, or The Album Leaf without the vocals. FCC clean (all instrumental). Try 1, 3.|
1) 5:05 Slow and steady repeated background piano progression in a major key, with an overlay of sound effects and other musical layers. Melodic and hypnotic.
2) 5:23 Minor key, quiet string section. Slightly ghostly.
3) 3:55 More upbeat, with some guitar to supplement the piano and background noise.
4) 4:48 Deep piano, with light glass-tapping and lots of background noise.
5) 3:48 Wordless vocal crooning, melodic piano and strings.
|2.||Champion Of The Noisy Negativists||4.||Ascend|