|Azari & Iii / Azari & Iii|
|Album:||Azari & Iii||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Azari & Iii||Added:||09/2011|
|Add Date:||2011-10-09||Pull Date:||2011-12-11||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||11 Dec||27 Nov||20 Nov||6 Nov||30 Oct||23 Oct||16 Oct|
|1.||Mon, 21 Apr 14:||Mayjahn|
|4.||Sun, 04 Dec 11:||Nox|
Crooked Spoke Adjacent
|2.||Wed, 05 Feb 14:||Mayjahn|
|5.||Fri, 25 Nov 11:||Mayjahn|
|3.||Wed, 22 May 13:||Mayjahn|
|6.||Sat, 19 Nov 11:||Eme O|
Yes, you do need another mix of deep house and disco. Azari & III take it a step further with extra disco diva points and a touch of acid. I’m a little disappointed about the sound of this after the excellent first singles. They never get old, though, so get on this!|
FCC: Clean Try: 2, 10, 4
1) 5:16 Light, airy, upbeat. Pulsating arpeggios and guitar underneath squeaky vocals.
2) 5:46 ** I still love this track. Characteristic bumpy theme, plenty of drive and cool vocals.
3) 4:38 Slightly psychedelic, hints of acid. Who needs vocals with bass and rave-keys like these?
4) 6:20 * Deep, some mourning vocals. Gets somewhat gritty right after the 2-minute mark.
5) 6:17 A clash between deep house and disco. Get those congas out
6) 6:07 Alternates between rolling synth lines, esoteric keys and pads. Long outro
7) 6:45 Yup, more acid. Esoteric vocals, too, and an xx-style bass interlude that makes everything a little softer towards the end.
8) 4:47 Soft vocals. The sound is Salem-like, although more relaxed
9) 6:06 Quirky dramatic synths, high-pitched lead. Somewhat catchy chorus.
10) 5:08 * Aww yeah. Funky and understated, wonderful b-part.
11) 5:44 * Tight bass line with sampled ooohs. Cool stuff all the way.
|1.||Into The Night||6.||Infiniti|
|2.||Reckless (With Your Love)||7.||Change Of Heart|
|5.||Lost In Time||10.||Hungry For The Power|