|Add Date:||2012-04-21||Pull Date:||2012-06-24|
|Week Ending:||Jun 17||Jun 3||May 27||May 20||May 13||May 6||Apr 29|
|1.||Feb 05, 2020:||soft boiled
I'm Sorry We Lied
|4.||Mar 13, 2015:||Distractions
Instantly Blank (The Goodness)
|2.||Mar 10, 2018:||Reckless Burning
|5.||Jan 21, 2015:||After the After Party
|3.||Oct 29, 2015:||Audible Chocolate (10/29)
|6.||May 25, 2013:||The Tetris Effect (Beta)
Can We Go Inside Now
1) 3:58 Staccato vocals, with simple guitar, shakers, and light synths. Cool quick guitar solo in the middle.
2) 3:34 Interesting mid-tempo synth hook, with crooning male vocals. Not much sound, so it’s a bit teasing.
3) 4:00 Guitar and bass-focused track, with staccato male vocals. Up-tempo, mysterious-sounding.
4) 3:51 Very sparse instrumentals (just some light guitar), with male vocals.
5) 3:10 Dance-y beat, but only a tiny dash of guitar for instrumentals.
6) 3:36 The good, the bad, and the ugly-sounding instrumental chorus, with almost a capella verses.
7) 2:53 Heavier percussion. Other than that, some soft bass and vocals.
8) 5:03 Layered vocals, cool guitar. Mid-tempo jam. More instrumentally varied and full of sound than any other track on the album.
9) 4:21 FCC (“fuck”) A bitter song, with smooth percussion, light guitar, and piano. You can feel on the resentment dripping from the vocals. Good song, shame it’s got an FCC.
10) 4:54 Breathy vocals, soundscape background, shaker-dominated percussion. Deep piano.
|1.||Forget It||6.||Complete Failure|
|2.||Sutphin Boulevard||7.||Instantly Blank (The Goodness)|
|3.||I'm Sorry We Lied||8.||The Complete Knock|
|4.||Can We Go Inside Now||9.||Are You Sure You're Really Busy|