|Album:||West County Drifter||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Lindell, Eric||Added:||Oct 2011|
|Add Date:||2011-10-24||Pull Date:||2011-12-26|
|Week Ending:||Dec 25||Dec 18||Dec 4||Nov 27||Oct 30|
|1.||Dec 22, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
I Ain't Supposed To
|4.||Nov 24, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
It's So Hard To Believe
|2.||Dec 15, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
|5.||Oct 27, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
I Ain't Supposed To
|3.||Dec 01, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
|6.||Oct 13, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
It's So Hard To Believe, Sentimental Lover
*My Favorites*: CD#1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 10. CD#2: 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18.
1. *(2:03) Mid / Fast. Upbeat as all get-out featuring Delbert McClinton on the harmonica. Great performances all the way round: harmonica, bass, drums, guitar. Killer.
2. *(3:32) Mid. Bright, mellow, with a nice beat. Clarinet sounds great as does the resonator guitar and upright bass.
3. *(2:40) Mid. Curtis Mayfield song, no wonder it’s really soulful. Piano, clarinet, drums, guitar. Great cover.
4. *(2:44) Fast. Stop / start phrasings with swirling organ, kicking drumbeat, sax.
5. (3:13) Mid. Another Curtis Mayfield song. Driving beat, electric guitar with leads, organ, cool lap steel. Guitar has that classic Allman Brothers sound.
6. (2:55) Mid. INSTRUMENTAL. Lots of lap steel, resonator guitar, piano, bass, drums.
7. (3;23) Mid. Jazzy reggae beat. Horns, guitar, drums, bass.
8. (2:44) Slow / Mid. Blues drag. 1:00 before vocals enter. Killer piano, lap steel. Disjointed beat.
9. *(3:48) Mid. Upbeat, driving with clarinet, drums, guitar, upright bass. Cool.
10. *(1:25) Mid / Fast. INSTRUMENTAL funk, featuring organ, guitar, drums.
11. *(5:01) Mid. Bluesy with harmonica, organ, guitar predominating. Good stuff.
12. *(2:50) Mid. Easy going, upbeat bluesy rock ‘n’ roller. Crisp guitar with understated organ in back of mix sounding great. Driving beat.
13. *(2:43) Mid. Jazzy, bluesy rocker. Horns, piano, guitar with nice beat.
14. *(4:06) Slow / Mid. Late night soulful jazz. Plodding beat with horns, piano, drums. Cool, mellow funky guitar solo.
15. (3:13) Mid. Upbeat with horns, guitar up front with some backing vocals.
16. (2:46) Mid / Fast. Upbeat rocker. Driving beat, slight country sound. Very cool.
17. *(3:28) Mid. Soulful, bluesy mourner. Horns up front. Great stuff.
18. *(3:42) Mid. Upbeat funky, bluesy rocker. Driving beat. Cool horns soloing to end.
|1.||Sentimental Lover||10.||Circle Bar Boogaloo|
|3.||Find Another Girl||12.||Try To Understand|
|4.||Bow Wow||13.||True Blue Love|
|5.||I Ain't Supposed To||14.||It's So Hard To Believe|
|6.||24 Mile Bridge||15.||Bodega|
|7.||Head High And Peelin||16.||Matrimony|
|8.||Too Far Gone||17.||That's Why I'm Crying|
|9.||West County Drifter||18.||Don't Fret|