|Stott, Andy / We Stay Together|
|Album:||We Stay Together||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2011-10-24||Pull Date:||2011-12-26||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||18 Dec||11 Dec||4 Dec||13 Nov||6 Nov||30 Oct|
|1.||Mar 13, 2018:||subwoofer etc |
|4.||Oct 20, 2015:||subwoofer etc |
|2.||Aug 24, 2017:||Neural facilitation |
We Stay Together (Part One)
|5.||Feb 18, 2015:||[press enter to exit] |
We Stay Together (Pt. 2)
|3.||Oct 13, 2016:||subwoofer etc |
We Stay Together Pt 2
|6.||Dec 16, 2014:||night court |
We Stay Together (Part Two)
Deep, rich, textured techno. Andy Stott makes music like nobody else. This EP contains rough techno productions all slowed down to just above 100 bpm and with a healthy dose of grain and texture on top. This is the soundtrack for zoning out at some fancy Berlin nightclub at 4am, time stretching, bending. A really interesting release that has been getting a lot of hype recently. |
Try: 4, 3
1) 4:51 Ambient waves, stuttering noise. Soft synthesizer rays in the horizon
2) 5:08 Sounds like there used to be horns in here. Not anymore. Slow, richly textured techno.
3) 7:21 * More straightforward than most other tracks on here. Simple, grimey pattern on top of pulsating drums.
4) 6:36 ** A grim and grand sound blob slowly transitioning into something that actually has a melody. Tests the bass in A
5) 7:33 Heavy drums and subtle bass twists on top. Slow with industrial rumble in the background
6) 5:36 A quirky semi-melody grows out of the muddy noise.
|1.||Submission||4.||We Stay Together (Part One)|