|Add Date:||2011-10-24||Pull Date:||2011-12-26||Charts:||Electronic|
|Week Ending:||Dec 18||Dec 11||Dec 4||Nov 13||Nov 6||Oct 30|
|1.||Mar 13, 2018:||subwoofer etc
|4.||Oct 20, 2015:||subwoofer etc
|2.||Aug 24, 2017:||Neural facilitation
We Stay Together (Part One)
|5.||Feb 18, 2015:||[press enter to exit]
We Stay Together (Pt. 2)
|3.||Oct 13, 2016:||subwoofer etc
We Stay Together Pt 2
|6.||Dec 16, 2014:||night court
We Stay Together (Part Two)
Try: 4, 3
1) 4:51 Ambient waves, stuttering noise. Soft synthesizer rays in the horizon
2) 5:08 Sounds like there used to be horns in here. Not anymore. Slow, richly textured techno.
3) 7:21 * More straightforward than most other tracks on here. Simple, grimey pattern on top of pulsating drums.
4) 6:36 ** A grim and grand sound blob slowly transitioning into something that actually has a melody. Tests the bass in A
5) 7:33 Heavy drums and subtle bass twists on top. Slow with industrial rumble in the background
6) 5:36 A quirky semi-melody grows out of the muddy noise.
|1.||Submission||4.||We Stay Together (Part One)|