|Class Actress / Rapprocher|
|Artist:||Class Actress||Added:||Nov 2011|
|Add Date:||2011-12-04||Pull Date:||2012-02-05|
|Week Ending:||Feb 5||Jan 29||Jan 22||Dec 18||Dec 11|
|1.||Oct 18, 2012:||A Family Affair |
Love Me Like You Used To
|4.||Jan 29, 2012:||Instant Cat |
Prove Me Wrong
|2.||Feb 14, 2012:||AudioVault |
|5.||Jan 22, 2012:||Instant Cat |
All The Saints
|3.||Jan 31, 2012:||AudioVault |
|6.||Jan 19, 2012:||A Family Affair |
Catchy synth pop. Very upbeat. No FCC’s detected. All tracks are great on this album very catchy. Play all. RIYL: Voice of the vocalist is very much like Lilly Allen|
1. *3:14 Female vocals over upbeat synths and drums. Fusion between electro and pop.
2. 3:52 Deep synths with a catchy pop chorus with high pitched female vocals.
3. 4:02 Retro pop beat infused with sultry female vocals. Very upbeat.
4. 3:52 Slow cool synths and drums fused in with cool sweet female vocals.
5. 4:13 Teasing lyrics, synths of chimes and drums with computer synths.
6. *4:26 Old school. Sort of song you would expect in a musical like grease lightning. High pitched female vocals.
7. *4:24 Xylophone beats begin the song fused with synths and drums and female vocals.
8. 2:58 More alternative pop type song with female vocals. Use of guitar beats and drums with less synths.
9. 4:23 Deep electro synths more melancholy feel to the song.
10. 3:16 Synthy pop with fast paced drums. Mixed vocals throughout.
11. 4:54 Deep synths, slower beat, more melancholy vocals. Heavy use of static and drums.
|2.||Love Me Like You Used To||7.||All The Saints|
|4.||Prove Me Wrong||9.||Missed|
|5.||Need To Know||10.||Hangin' On|
|11.||Let Me In|