Combination of Jazz-fusion & rock, with a hint of various improv change-ups, this is another avenue that Bill Laswell has produced. Known for experimenting with different styles of music genre's from John Zorn (Naked City), DJ Q-Bert (Altered Beats) , to even Buckethead, Blixt did a decent job pushing jazz and jazz-fusion to a different style.
Recommended tracks: 5, 7, 8, & 10
1. Fast-paced intro / jazz style guitar change-ups to hard rock style
2. Freestyle drum and guitar jam
3. Drum solo intro / Classic rock sound / goes from mellow to fast towards the end.
4. Dragging sounding guitars following slow tempo / off-key drum beats
5. Very quiet and melodic. Recommended
6. Dreamy sounding guitar / melodic / spacey sounding
7. Jazz fusion influence style of production / unique drum arrangement during tempo changes. Recommended
8. Quiet in the beginning / fast paced tempo then transition to mellow and back to fast. Recommended
9. Early heavy metal sounding style
10. Pop-metal sound from the 90's. Whaling guitars and punchy drum breaks. Recommended.