|Little Gold / Weird Freedom|
|Add Date:||2011-12-11||Pull Date:||2012-02-12|
|Week Ending:||12 Feb||5 Feb||29 Jan||18 Dec|
|1.||Feb 14, 2012:||AudioVault |
|4.||Jan 27, 2012:||Modern Donkey - Special Edition |
|2.||Feb 10, 2012:||meow |
|5.||Jan 24, 2012:||AudioVault |
|3.||Jan 31, 2012:||AudioVault |
|6.||Dec 16, 2011:||Kitty Cat |
Their sound carries the waves of Southern California with hints at surfer rock and borderline punk. Soft chilling indie-rock pop. No FCC’s detected.|
1. 3:00 Enables a sense of summertime with catchy snare and light melodic vocals. Upbeat head-bobbing poppy rock song.
2. **2:36 Soft upbeat feel-good song. Bouncing vibrant tempo and crisp trumpet.
3. 2:55 Distorted distant guitar solos intertwined with melancholy melodic male vocals.
4. *2:37 Dark-foreboding lyrics with upbeat and melodic tune. Very head-bobby.
5. 4:13 Light up-tempo drums with occasional rises and falls in melodic chimes. Light cooling male vocals cover song.
6. *2:44 Punk-rock sassy tune. Light and cooling and up-tempo like other songs.
7. 2:22 Song suited to a warm afternoon playing on the beach, up-tempo quick drums covered with male vocals.
8. 0:47 Short interspersion of sounds, voice clips and static.
9. 3:37 Interspersed bouts of distorted guitar solos with a feel good cooling melodic tone.
10. 5:47 Slower, melancholic song with a sense of finality. Song resembling a goodbye.
|1.||Half The Time||6.||Oh Dad!|
|2.||Mike Swan||7.||Sisters + Friends|
|3.||Bad Habits||8.||(The Freed Wolf)|
|4.||Chainsaw||9.||The Burn In Time|
|5.||The Kid's Got Heart||10.||Bird's Eye|