|Royalty / Royalty Ep|
|Label:||Five Easy Pieces|
|Add Date:||2011-11-27||Pull Date:||2012-01-29||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||29 Jan||15 Jan||18 Dec||4 Dec|
|1.||Tue, 22 Oct 13:||Mayjahn|
|4.||Sun, 08 Jan 12:||Edwin|
lost and found
|2.||Sun, 22 Jan 12:||DJ Catherine|
|5.||Fri, 16 Dec 11:||Mayjahn|
|3.||Fri, 13 Jan 12:||Mayjahn|
|6.||Tue, 13 Dec 11:||miss piggy|
Royalty - EP|
Roylaty is London-based duo Elliot Yorke & Chesca. They've been around since 2007 and have been LA transplants for the last 4 years. There's an 80s electro feel to their music, and songs are based as songs & not tracky loops. All are good, but try 2,3,4,&5.
1) spacey electro joint w/ heavy analog bassline
2) upbeat jam that reminds me of something like Metro Area. Dope analog pads, spares male vox & 80s electro vibe.
3) Midtempo beats that make you jump back to the 80s and drive a car w/ the roof down. Dope synths & bubbly bassline keep the track moving.
4) female vox samples, synth stabs, and cool changeups. Very Metro Area as well.
5) slowed down broken beats with lovely synth pads. Slumping beats to get you started.
|1.||Don't Break Me||3.||Royalty|
|2.||Heat Ray||4.||Work Me|