|Artist:||Secret Colors||Added:||Nov 2011|
|Add Date:||2012-01-16||Pull Date:||2012-03-19|
|Week Ending:||Mar 18||Mar 11||Feb 26||Feb 19||Feb 12||Feb 5||Jan 29||Jan 22|
|1.||Jul 10, 2013:||Beach Blanket Bingo
|4.||Mar 14, 2012:||meow
|2.||Apr 17, 2013:||Girls Rule
|5.||Mar 04, 2012:||Instant Cat
|3.||Jan 03, 2013:||Top 100 Albums of 2012
|6.||Feb 25, 2012:||Feral Pop Frenzy
RIYL: Ken Seeno, Kevin Greenspon. Megabats, Mark McGuire, Konntinent, Rangers
1. Lazy zig-zagging guitars and 80’s loungy elevator music. Spotted with tinkly chimey percussion.
*2. Lightly galloping percussion, and gentle tinkling piano with subtle guitar accents.
*3. “Seafoam.” Sounds just like the title implies. Gooey and gelatinous with gentle dripping effects and a touch of keyboard.
*4. Tropical vibes with bouncy percussion. Slow washes of keyboards and whirring effects slowly building in intensity.
5. 1 minute track. Slow ringing guitar chords.
6. Midtempo airy waves of guitar noodling with light percussion.
*7. Shimmering aqueous keyboard melodies, tropical fishfinding, etc.
8. 30-second intro consisting of a looped chopped-up sample “It’s supposed to be a long smooth kind of flowing thing…” later melts into a lively keyboard ditty with pitch-knob twiddling and cool sci-fi effects.
9. Mysterious “Dusk at Cubist Castle” instrumental—relentless slow ticking clocks, bubbly keyboards, a looming cloud of apprehension.
10. Free-fall acoustic guitar number.
|4.||Lime Green||9.||Living Room|
|5.||Deep Breath||10.||Time Lapse-Garden|