|Add Date:||2011-11-27||Pull Date:||2012-01-29||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||Jan 22||Jan 15||Jan 8||Jan 1||Dec 25||Dec 18||Dec 11||Dec 4|
|1.||Jan 13, 2019:||Bass Pro Shop
|4.||Feb 18, 2016:||Life Aquatic
|2.||Nov 27, 2016:||Life Aquatic
|5.||Jan 21, 2016:||Life Aquatic
|3.||Apr 14, 2016:||The Prism Experiment
|6.||Nov 01, 2015:||Breakaway Bluff
Try: 1, 5, 6, 9
1) 5:17 * Reverb, timid keys and a hesitant groove. Quiets down halfway through only to return back in double tempo./
2) 5:44 Straightforward drums and guitar/keyboard noodling waving back and forth.
3) 5:34 Slow, dreamy. Gains an edgier groove with a distorted breakbeat about halfway through.
4) 8:20 Worry-free synthesizer pop on a retro-rock formula. Swirling chords, slightly psychedelic.
5) 5:34 * Mixed moods. Sunny feel with plenty of rolling arpeggios.
6) 4:24 * Slow, pulsating. Very 80s synthesizers, followed up by a cute guitar melody.
7) 2:53 Looped guitars and matching lead synth. Hushed and quiet.
8) 6:02 Cool and laid back. Atmospheric and grandiose with strummed guitars and endless reverb and delay.
9) 2:29 * Great distorted drum work with a nice contrasting synthesizer pattern. Warm and homey.
10) 4:24 Quiet, understated. Very subtle bass line with a fragile guitar layer on top.