|Mr. Gnome / Madness In Miniature|
|Album:||Madness In Miniature||Collection:||General|
|Label:||El Marko Records|
|Add Date:||2012-01-16||Pull Date:||2012-03-19|
|Week Ending:||18 Mar||11 Mar||4 Mar||5 Feb||22 Jan|
|1.||Wed, 14 Dec 16:||DJ Stace|
|4.||Tue, 16 Feb 16:||DJ Stace|
|2.||Tue, 21 Jun 16:||DJ Stace|
|5.||Tue, 09 Feb 16:||DJ Stace|
|3.||Tue, 22 Mar 16:||DJ Stace|
|6.||Fri, 13 Dec 13:||Baby Gap|
|MC Dizzy Jackson|
Third release from Cleveland OH male / female duo. It’s indie rock, indie pop with very BIG, epic sounding stuff. Smidges of psyche and post-punk stuff as well. Female vocals, guitar, drums, bass, keys. Killer all the way through. No FCC’s.|
*My Favorites*: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9.
1. *(3:17) Mid. Big sound, epic-like, vocals set back a bit, big cymbal crashes. Nice.
2. (0:44) Slow. INSTRUMENTAL. Dreamy, repeated lyric by male / female voices.
3. *(6:17) Mid / Fast. Drum driven, cool, minimal guitar, great female vocal delivery. Very cool, suspenseful changes. Gets a bit rockin’ halfway through. Just absolutely KILLER!
4. (1:01) Mid. Chorus of voices, almost a singing in the round.
5. *(3:27) Mid / Fast. Lilting female echoey vocals. Drums, guitar, keys. Gets really rockin’ halfway through, then some cool vocal calls and a march beat.
6. (0:55) Slow. Heartbeat stuff, then surreal keys, baby voices. Eerie.
7. *(3:57) Mid / Fast. Driving beat, hypnotic guitar. Couple of changes producing a bit different direction, but still driving and rockin’, verging on punk. Awesome.
8. (4:04) Slow / Mid. Sparse start with echoey guitar, vocals. Then keys come in, very ethereal and dreamy.
9. *(4:09) Mid. Trippy guitar start, then heavy drums, then heavy guitar. Driving, almost some weird Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde / Halloween reminisce. Heavy and cool.
10. (5:12) Slow / Mid / Fast. Surf stylings, great drumbeat, guitar. Some abrupt tempo changes throughout. Some dark passages.
11. (2:36) Mid. Dreamy with trippy vocal delivery, plinky keys, very ethereal vibe.
12. (4:23) Mid. Heavy key / synth stuff, gets rockin’ with big drums, guitar, then vocals. Steady beat, huge drums. Echoey vocals.
|1.||Ate The Sun||7.||We Sing Electric|
|3.||House Of Circles||9.||Wolf Girls|
|4.||Run For Cover||10.||Outsiders|
|5.||Bit Of Tongue||11.||Watch The City Sail Away|
|6.||Fly Me Over||12.||Capsize|