|Black Keys, The / El Camino|
|Artist:||Black Keys, The||Added:||01/2012|
|Add Date:||2012-02-05||Pull Date:||2012-04-08|
|Week Ending:||8 Apr||1 Apr||25 Mar||18 Mar||11 Mar||4 Mar||26 Feb||19 Feb|
|1.||Oct 03, 2022:||Zootopia |
|4.||Sep 21, 2022:||Zootopia |
|2.||Oct 01, 2022:||Zootopia |
|5.||Sep 13, 2022:||Zootopia |
|3.||Sep 26, 2022:||Zootopia |
Dead And Gone
|6.||Sep 04, 2022:||Zootopia |
Gold On The Ceiling
Garage rock inspired by early rock-and-roll and offset with catchy hooks and pleasant vocal harmonies. It’s energetic, fun, and packed to the brim with distorted, fuzzy, all-out rock. Don’t think too hard about the lyrics and you’re bound to have a damn good time. FCC clean.|
1. (*) Up. It’s the single. It’s fast, rockin’, rhythmic, and catchy as all hell.
2. Mid. Dreamy, with intermittent handclaps and a persistent beat that keeps it grounded.
3. (**) Up. Oh hells yes. Catchy, upfront hook with a bouncy rhythm and some all-out playing. Handclaps! Awesomeness! Play it!
4. Slow/Mid. Simple picking and gentle vocals start out peaceful. Gets very loud and boisterous at 2:05 — I thought it was a different song.
5. Up. A strutting, purposeful beat with rather less purposeful vocals.
6. Mid. Sometimes warbley, sometimes deliberate. A contrast of distorted guitars and falsetto vocal harmonies.
7. Mid. A song on a mission, bouncing with staccato bursts of vocals.
8. Mid/up. Distorted, over-modulated singing against a steady rhythm.
9. (*) Mid/up. A controlled, head-nodding progression that’ll pick you up and carry you along for the ride.
10. Mid. Falling melody with soft, gentle vocals.
11. (*) Mid. Distorted vocals and sweeping choruses with a toe-tapping rhythm.
|1.||Lonely Boy||6.||Run Right Back|
|2.||Dead And Gone||7.||Sister|
|3.||Gold On The Ceiling||8.||Hell Of A Season|
|4.||Little Black Submarines||9.||Stop Stop|
|5.||Money Maker||10.||Nova Baby|