|Jesse Ruins / Dream Analysis|
|Add Date:||2012-04-07||Pull Date:||2012-06-09|
|Week Ending:||3 Jun||22 Apr||15 Apr|
|1.||Thu, 31 May 12:||aj|
The Fall of Math
|2.||Sun, 15 Apr 12:||Nox|
The Crooked Spoke Adjacent
Ambient/spacy dance music. All of the lyrics throughout the album are essentially indiscernible; I don’t think there are any FCC violations, but be wary just in case (although I doubt that any listeners would be able to make them out anyway). Standout tracks include 2, 5, 6|
1) Dream Analysis (3:11): Synthy, ambient mid-tempo dance. Lyrics are indiscernible, so be wary of FCCs (although I don’t think there are any)
**2) Inner Ambient (3:13): Synth, slow dance. Again, indiscernible lyrics.
3) Lust & Fame (3:32): Interesting build with drums and electronic sounds at the beginning, dives into the main dance beat at around 1:15.
4) I Knew It (3:04): Fast dance beat, effective use of vocal grunts along with beat.
**5) Shatter the Jewel (3:21): heavy bassline, has remnants of 80s dance mixed with modern electronica.
**6) Sofija (4:38): Slow, plodding beat to start, develops into mid-tempo dance with synths
7) A Bookshelf Sinks Into The Sand (4:46): Deep, garage-y dance with airy interludes
8) In Icarus (3:28): Slow, melodic dance with really unusual drum patterns
|1.||Dream Analysis||5.||Shatter The Jewel|
|3.||Lust & Fame||7.||A Bookshelf Sinks Into The Sand|
|4.||I Knew It||8.||In Icarus|