Full length covers album by members of Lamb of God, in celebration of the 20th anniversary of their prior college band. The covers play tribute to the punk, hardcore, and metal influences of the members of Lamb of God. The interpretations are largely metal and the vocals are often scratchy. All the tracks are solid.
FCC: 4 (Lyrics that repeatedly say "Kill yourself")
FCC: 7 ("yeah fuck it" in last couple seconds of track)
1)* (3:29) Energetic The Accused cover
2) (2:43) Fun metal groves with eventual vocals. Melvins cover.
3) (6:13) Emphasized bass with normally spoken vocals that build to melody. Big Black cover.
4) (2:19) FCC violation. Nice/tight rhythm. S.O.D. cover.
5)* (3:48) Very punk in style with heavier guitars and more variety. Bad Brains cover.
6)* (3:04) Tight rhythmically with largely spoken vocals. Sliang Laos cover.
7) (6:14) FCC violation at very end. Faithful cover of original Ministry song.
8)* (3:16) Fast drum + bass intro, joined by tight metal rhythm. Agnostic Front cover.
9) (3:31) Vocals more traditionally sung with relatively calm mid section. Quicksand cover.
10) (3:28) Slow/simple rhythm followed by fast vocals. Cro-mags cover.