Desperate male crazed vocals bring to mind Saccharine Trust, mish mash of angular dissonant mathy guitars and bass bring to mind Shellac, King Crimson and the whole bizarre disjunctness makes me think these midwesterners should be on Mike Patten's Ipecac records along with the likes of Mr Bungle, Tub Ring, or something Zorn or Beefheart. Great crazy stuff, but normal enough to not be annoying. Play with Hella, Melt Bannana, et al.
1) brief, disjunct
2) angular bassline driven, intricate guitar work, Fripp-Belew'esque
3) FCC at very very end after the music stops and some talk begins: Saccharine Trust type vocs come through, crazy
4) driving rock w/ dead stops in the middle, brief
5) waltzing off-time slow near-mathy, strange middle part ends w/ ~10 minutes of a droning tone, trippy
6) voice intro then rockin upbeat, bizarrre, close to being "songlike"
8) starts w/ a cowbell then launches into near epic crazed rock
9) FCCs at end of this long weird track when the music stops and talking starts:
slow swingy triplet underbeat, dynamic growing louder, then that droning from track 5 reappears after ~3 min and lasts for ~11 minutes whereupon an upbeat near pop feel song goes for ~1 min, 10 seconds of silence then the potty mouth silly dialog comes in for rest of track