For those who don't know the origin of the name, it comes from the Aristophane's play "The Frogs" it's the sound made by the chorus (of frogs) throughout the play.
Oh the benefits of a Classical education.
Your Imaginary Friend Reviewed 2008-05-26
A mix of sparse clangy improv with dark droney improv. Some avante and yawny but others narcotic and blissful.
1) starts very quiet, mostly all percussion, cymbal, bells, drums, sparse and collage-like
2) again, very percussive but takes on an abstract near-gamelan quality
3) a great chill drone, electro in source, lovely
4) offtune dissonant guitar and percussion dominate this improv
5) a great somewhat noisey drone, ebbs and flows, metallic
6) mix of cymbals, flute and droney tones