post rock pop.
riyl: u2, radiohead, big country, coldplay, alberta cross, et al.
(yes: that git tone. vox to. all through.) unoriginal, but it sounds good=it's pleasant. songs are long. way too long in some cases. songs are samey. way too samey. there's really very little difference between one song and the next.)
SUGGESTIONS: 1, 4, 6, 7, 11.
*1. BEST TRACK: slides into hypno driving epic rock.
2. drums heavy begin. vox are really bono.
3. very soft begin. (it's 'let's make love to u2, baby! i'm a soft, gentle hearted soul!' =puke! puking cheeze!)
*4. really cool metallic git tone. tune's got a bounce back&forth pop quality =what if coldplay 'rocked'?
5. bono's back! (puking cheeze.)
*6. ALMOST BEST TRACK:interesting: jazzy undertones, soulful -but this time it works well. atmospheric alberta cross.
*7. very soft, subtle open. it's nice.
8. it's track #5 again (cheeze.)
9. real soft open. relaxed&relaxy, relaxed&relaxy ...bono's back...
10. drums start. very alberta cross.
*11. soft&sweet&it works. relaxy...