Synth loops, long hypnotic yet somehow accessible stuff, reminds me of isolated synth tracks from early Alan Parsons, Wish You Were Here Floyd, or Tomita with a very analog synth, Moog flavor. Debacle records artists who performed on Day of Noise a week ago. All instrumental, nothing harsh, good fun.
1) (14:12) analog synth sound, looped melodies layer upon themselves in a truly hypnotic fashion, after 10 minutes it begins a slow descent to earth becoming more minimal but slowly
2) (6:46) more old moogy tones, looped with a slow airy background
3) (3:38) creepy tones comparatively, slow minimal casio percussion, slightly melodic
4) (11:09) more of a chill feel with the analog synths, a slower more mindful loop than previous, about halfway through it gets more swirly and tinkly, to the end
5) (11:09) kind of an urgent rhythmic loop, pretty stuff, nice quiet fade