Trentemøller: Reworked/Remixed: Some of the top remixes by Danish electronica great Trentemøller, as well as best remixes of Trentemøller’s stuff by other artists. Mostly dark stuff, melancholic. FCC clean. Try 6, 8, 3, 5, 10
1) 4:26 Brooding guitars, darkly apathetic female vocals, and light percussion.
2) 2:46 Artificial brass and strings, distant male vocals, mid-tempo. An electronic lament.
3) 5:31 Guitar hook, quick female vocals. Somehow manages to be both sparkly and dark.
4) 4:41 Synth sound ebbing and flowing, like the tide the song is titled after. Altered female vocals at mid-tempo, with light but rapid drum machines.
5) 3:56 Most upbeat track on the album. Bouncy drums, male vocals, happy strings and guitar. Up-tempo. Much more alt pop than electronica.
6) 5:57 Chill, melancholic instrumental remix. Dark keyboard synth and rain-like sounds with sparse percussion elements.
7) 6:18 Echo-y, low-energy male vocals on a backdrop of simple drums and ominous bass.
8) 6:37 Buzzing, deep synths, simultaneous up-tempo male and female vocals, clapping and catchy percussion.
9) 5:50 Another remix of the original for track 7, but slightly happier.
10) 7:58 Exotic/tribal-sounding drums, falsetto male vocals, sparkly (almost 8-bit) synths.