|Tamaryn / Tender New Signs|
|Add Date:||2012-11-18|| ||Pull Date:||2013-01-20|| |
|Week Ending:||6 Jan||30 Dec||23 Dec||16 Dec||9 Dec||2 Dec||25 Nov|
As Reviewed By Mister Esquire.|
adult contempo shoegaze/relaxed, relaxy...
soft, shimmery shoegaze pop. dancey beat.
all tracks are samey, but so what.
sultry stuff: play with sade and billie holliday for that 'special evening' (a coma)
...don't forget the lemon candles...and the hot tub...and the herb...and the bladerunnerco-
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!!
RIYL: MBV, BLACK RYDER, NO JOY, ECHO LAKE, ECHODRONE, DROWNER, MADDER ROSE, BUNCHA OTHER SHOEGAZE AND MEXICAN SUMMER BANDS, ET AL.
PLAY THESE TRACKS: ANY/ALL/RANDOM/COMA-MEOW NOW...
1. dancey slow and sultry. reverby,distorty.
2. slower, trippier than the last. more dancey.
3. PURR-FECT II: subtle, searing, slowly building. verse chorus verse (but slowed down to barely there)=lovely.
4. it's bedtime (wink wink (meow meow))
5. here: take some codeine.
6. PURR-FECT: it's the hit.(caught in your brain.)
7. passed out and carted off to the ren faire -at the beach. (rem fair)
8. tribel and 80's mod rock gits.
still in a coma...
9. dark and haunty. ominous.
(damn! this nicotine lozenge wont dissolve!)