|Temple, Luke / Good Mood Fool|
|Add Date:||2014-01-31|| ||Pull Date:||2014-04-04|| |
|Week Ending:||23 Mar||9 Mar||9 Feb||2 Feb|
Luke Temple - Good Mood Fool|
Pop-Folk Singer-Songwriter, also part of Here We Go Magic. Keyboards galore. Sort of an 80s style going on with the music, like this album and the "Beverly Hills Cop" soundtrack could be cousins or parent-child. Vox are a bit 70s soul. Possible FCC on #2. –eme o.
1. Hard Working Hand [3:43] Kind of an island rhythm. Kinda danceable. Mellow.
*2. Katie [4:31] Electro. Falsetto. Female voice appears in what sounds like movie clips. This song acknowledges (and possibly promotes) the existence of sex. Possible FCC: “Bitch”
*3. Florida [4:25] Slowish, sensual, and there’s that falsetto again. This song is sexy. (Yes, there’s a difference, though yes, this song does also possibly promote the existence of sex.)
4. Those Kids [4:05] Reggae rhythm. Silky vox.
*5. Jessica Brown Findlay [4:13] Slow vox in contrast with fast rhythm. African(-esque) drum.
6. Sue [3:22] Slow. Chorus kind of like a sob. This girl got away, methinks.
*7. Terrified Witness [4:30] Funky. There’s a Marvin Gaye vibe here, reminiscent of “What’s Goin’ On”.
8. Love Won’t Receive [6:23] Opens with a strong/forceful a cappella harmony. Then on to fast dancey rhythm, mellow vox. Some Asian elements toward the end.
9. Hardest Working Self Made Mexican [3:38] Slow. Vaguely funky.