|Le Couleur / Le Couleur - Voyage Love (Promotional)|
|Add Date:||2014-03-21|| ||Pull Date:||2014-05-23|| ||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||18 May||11 May||4 May||27 Apr||20 Apr||13 Apr||30 Mar|
Sounding a lot like Yelle, Le Couleur has found a following releasing most of their music on Bandcamp. Finding popularity in Quebec’s independent radio charts, they have a catchy electro pop sound. The French vocals make the entire album seem sexy and energetic, and the driving elements keep the songs consistent yet unboring and pleasant. **Track 1 is really good, and 2 comes in second place. No FCC violations.|
**1. 5:04 – Steady build-up of plucking bass guitar with piano chords in background. Sweet French climax with drawn out vocals and heavenly toss-your-head synths. Slow darker breakdown towards middle for some texture then speeds up back into main body. Awesome, awesome song. Great mood booster. Serotonin.
2. 3:55 - Laid-back indie with plucking bass and synths with quiet & sweet chorus. Heavier, wider synths to mix things up, but brought back to quiet vocals, synths, & bells. Very sweet, cute song.
3. 1:45 - Sounds like an odd, dreamy, Hawaiian Halloween dreamscape. Cool progressions towards the ends. Sounds like talented experimentation with electronic pianos.
**4. 4:19 - Deep dominant bass guitar line with nice cow bells with ambient synths. Actual English male vocals w/ lots of effects! Sounds a lot like one of those epic 80’s “we can do anything” songs.
5. 4:21 - Least interesting of them all, but still pretty good. Simple bass pattern with some radical beach guitar in there. Pretty constant throughout.
6. 4:52 – Remix of 4. Powerful synth driven remix. Lots of layers of synths that layer well. Seemingly reminiscent of the repetitive, yet addicting 80’s miami synth sound.
7. 4:47 – Remix of 4. Waves & chilling -- the vibe from the start. High end guitar strums, synths, and woodblock percussion. Same English male vocals.